Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Life is Wonderful

Welcome!  Today I have a fun and simple card to share that I made for the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  First, let me show you the sketch.

I love how this card turned out, simple yet beautiful.

The whole design for this card came from the tag in the center.  It comes from the Tag a Bag Accessory Kit.  I love that the kit is great for cards as well as tags.  I went with the Calypso Coral tag since it coordinates well with the Sweet Sorbet DSP.

The pieces of DSP are layered on a Soft Sky base with Soft Sky Seam Binding over top.  The tag has a sentiment from Perfect Pennants and is adhered with dimensionals over the ribbon.  And that's it!  A super easy and simple card that can be pulled together quickly.  Perfect for using up scraps of DSP or throwing together when you need a last minute card.

I hope you'll join the challenge with me!  You can find all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting! Happy stamping!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Giving me goose bumps and making me smile...lovely!