Monday, February 24, 2014

So Very Grateful for TSSC303

Happy Monday!  Another weekend gone in a flash, but today is the start of a new week and a new sketch challenge at Technostamper.  Mary Jo has a fun banner sketch for us this week, take a look.

I used So Very Grateful for my card, I am really enjoying this set!  Here's what I came up with.

I just love these flowers, so much fun to color.  For this card, the flowers coordinate with the Sweet Sorbet DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog.

The card base is Sahara Sand with a layer of DSP.  Next are the banners.  Each piece of DSP is 1" x 3" with the banner ends made with the Hexagon Punch.

Next element is the square, 3"x3" Basic Black with more DSP.

The focal point is the flowers stamped with StazOn Black and die cut with a Circle Framelit.  I used blender pens and ink pads to color them.  I almost added a matting, but liked the way it looked by itself.  It is popped up with dimensionals to make it stand out.


I hope you will join me for the challenge!  All the details can be found at Technostamper.  And by clicking the links below, you can go directly to the samples from the rest of the design team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!   Happy stamping!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

MJ said...

Love the soft colors, looks great on those flowers. I wish we had more stamp sets like this to color. So fun. Thanks for another great card for my sketch challenge!