Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Oh, Happy Day!

I have a fun card to share with you today, it's for the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

I saw this sketch and immediately Starburst Sayings popped into my head.  The card came together perfectly.


I used the Retro Fresh DSP to decide my color pallet.  I liked this particular design since it was simple yet colorful.  For the card base, I went with Baked Brown Sugar.  The DSP went next with retired polka dot ribbon in Soft Suede.

The focal point is the largest stamp from Starburst Sayings.  I used Coastal Cabana ink on Whisper White paper (oops...should have used Very Vanilla).  The image is die cut with the matching framelit then layered on a Baked Brown Sugar Circle.

The last detail to be added was the sequins.  I love the versatility of these great little guys.  You can use them off the spool as trim or take them off one by one to add individually. 

This was such a fun card to make, I hope you'll join the challenge too!  You can find out more details about participating plus see more fantastic cards at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting today!  Happy Stamping!





Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a fun card! I love it!