Friday, April 18, 2014

Happy Life

Welcome!  Today I have a card to share featuring Perfect Couple.  I also used this set for the Create with Connie and Mary Card "Create"tions Collection.  Today my set posts and sad to say, it is the last card set of the collection.  The three weeks flew by...it was too much fun!  If you are not a subscriber, you can still sign up and enjoy all the card sets...isn't that great!  You can find more details at Create with Connie and Mary.  Now...on to today's card!

I think this set is so cute!  The stamps are really fun and fresh.  I made my card clean and simple with minimal stamping and fun embellishments.


I started out with a Coastal Cabana card base that has two corners rounded.  Next is a layer of Very Vanilla card stock.  I stamped the sentiment with Bermuda Bay in the bottom right corner.  Above it, I added a mustache and pink lips that I stamped and fussy cut.  I used dimensionals to make them stand out.

Along the left side of the card, I added three layers of washi tape.  I have to say...I LOVE WASHI TAPE!  I hadn't used it at all up until about a month ago, and now I see what all the fuss is about!  It is super easy to use!

Lastly, I added my other favorite embellishment....gold sequins!  These little guys make jazzing up cards so easy and fun.  A little sprinkling of them makes this card complete.  I used mini glue dots to adhere them, they are the perfect size!


Thanks for visiting today!  Tomorrow is favor day for the Card "Create"tions Collection and I have a favor that matches this card to share.  I hope you'll stop back to check it out!

Happy Stamping!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always Nicole, an outstanding card. A simple design that really packs a punch. Thanks for sharing!

Carol Carriveau said...

You are always sooo clever in your designs...plain and simple - love it!