Tuesday, April 1, 2014

More Peachy Keen!

I have more Peachy Keen to share today, I put the bundle on my desk and haven't put it down since!  This particular card is for the sketch challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Here's a look at the sketch.


And here is my Peachy Keen card.

I think one of the reasons I love this bundle is the ability to do clean and crisp cards with the stamps and accessories.

The card came together quickly.  I used a very simple card base of Baked Brown Sugar with a strip of Retro Fresh DSP.  I also added in a strip of washi tape for the vertical element in the sketch.


The focal point came together just as easy.  I used a piece of Coastal Cabana that was left over from die cutting the picture frame from the matching framelits.  I added Whisper White with the greeting stamped in Tangerine Tango.  

Lastly, I added a few flowers to keep the card from looking to plain.  The flowers are three layers, Petite Petals punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, and Candy Dots.  I love how all three work together so well to make a beautiful flower!

So now it's your turn!  Pull out your stamps and join us!  To find out all the details, just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!






Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: