Saturday, April 5, 2014

Secret Garden Treat

We are at the end of Week One of the Card "Create"tions Collection from Create with Connie and Mary, I hope you have joined us!  On Saturdays, we share a fun favor that everyone sees, not just subscribers.  Since my card set this week was Secret Garden, I have a small treat to share using that stamp set.

Isn't this fun!  I used my Envelope Punch Board to make this cute little treat.  It's simple to make, you just need a piece of DSP 5" x 5" and you punch and score at 2 1/2" on all four sides.  This particular DSP is an Old Olive design from the Brights DSP Paper Stack.

For the front of the treat, I added flowers and leaves from Secret Garden.  The greeting from Six-Sided Sampler is stamped on Whisper White and die cut with a banner from the Label Flip Card Thinlet.

 The back of the treat has a closure that can be used over and over.  I simply added a piece of DSP punched with the Modern Label Punch.  Just add adhesive on each end only so the flap can be tucked in.  A chocolate square fits perfectly inside.
This is a really easy treat to make lots of if you need a party favor or a treat for school.  I hope you will give it a try!  If you are interested in a step by step tutorial, leave a comment and if there are a lot of people interested, I'll put one together.


There are lots more fun favors from the rest of the Design Team at Create with Connie and Mary.  Be sure to stop over and check them out.  Thanks for visiting today.  Have a great weekend and happy stamping!





Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


8 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

What a sweet little favor to tuck into an order bag! Love it! LOVE those cheery colors, too!

Deb said...

Super cute! Love how you created the closure on the back! Great colors, too!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea! I love the combination of bright colors, and the chevron paper is highlighted by the yellow and orange.

Millie said...

what a cute idea, I will love to have the tutorial. thank you for sharing.

christina d said...

I love the treat holder. I'd love a tutorial!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Those colors are gorgeous together and love how you added the little flap-tucker!

pcgaynor said...

Yes would love a tutorial on it.. so very cute. I love it

pcgaynor said...

I Love this treat holder and would love the instructions to it. great job.