Saturday, July 5, 2014

A Sunny Summer Saturday Challenge!

Yay for Saturday!  It's been a busy week and I am looking forward to a quieter weekend and STAMPING!  I hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July and are having a nice weekend too!

Today I have a sunny card to share for the Saturday Challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  During the Summer Collection 2014 we will have a challenge each Saturday that we share with everyone.  This week we have a color challenge, take a look.


I saw these colors and thought of Ray of Sunshine, one of my new favorite sets.  These colors are perfect for a sunshine card, here's what I came up with.


Mr. Sunshine is gorgeous when done with Hello Honey and Baked Brown Sugar!  I simply stamped his face with Baked Brown Sugar on Hello Honey cardstock and die cut a circle with the circle framelits.  Next, I stamped the rays with Hello Honey on Hello Honey cardstock then cut them out with paper snips.

The card itself is Baked Brown Sugar with a layer of Coastal Cabana.  I stamped the sentiment at the bottom with Coastal Cabana ink before adding Mr. Sunshine.

The final touch was small stars from the In Color sequins, I just love those little guys!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Ray of Sunshine
Paper:  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Hello Honey
Inks:  Baked Brown Sugar, Hello Honey, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  In color Sequins, Paper Snips, Circle Framelits

I hope you will pull out your stamps and inks to play along with us!  For more details and samples from the Design Team, just go to Create with Connie and Mary.  While your are there, check out the details about the Summer Collection 2014.  It's not too late to subscribe, there are so many fun projects waiting for you!!



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping!
                




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

Deb said...

These colors are great for this stamp set! Love how you added those sequins!