Monday, July 21, 2014

Age Awareness for CCC05

Today I have a bright and happy birthday card to share featuring featuring Age Awareness.  I made it for the sketch challenge this week at the Creative Challenge Club Blog.  First, let's look at the sketch we are working with.

When I saw the squares, my mind went to Sweet Taffy Designer Series Paper and the balloon from Age Awareness.

I just love the bold and bright colors in the Sweet Taffy DSP.  I started with a Daffodil Delight card base embossed with the Stylish Stripes EF.  Next, I added in square of the DSP with a balloon stamped on Tempting Turquoise.  The focal point was really straight forward as well.  I stamped the sentiment and die cut an oval with the Oval Framelits.  I cut a Melon Mambo matting for the oval with my paper snips.   A quick but fun card to put together for sure!

Now it's your turn!  Get out your stampin' supplies and make a card with us!  Just go to Creative Challenge Club for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team. 

Thanks for visiting!  Happy stamping!

 

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this card Nicole! Very bright & cheery! Great sketch to work from.