Monday, July 21, 2014

Bloom with Hope for TSSC324

It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  A fun sketch as always, take a look.

I sat for a minute and looked at the sketch before deciding to go the floral route.  I like the flowers from Bloom with Hope, especially the largest flower.  Here's what I ended up making.

 I went with colors from the Park Lane Designer Series Paper.  I knew I wanted to use ribbon for one of the design elements, and this Daffodil Delight Seam Binding was perfect.  The card base is Daffodil Delight with a layer of Old Olive cardstock with Park Lane polka dot paper.  Next is the focal point done in Calypso Coral.  I first stamped the large flower from Bloom with Hope in Calypso Coral.  It's die cut with a Circle Framelit with a Calypso Coral matting as well.  The final touches are the ribbon and sentiment.  The sentiment is from Regarding Dahlias, it was the perfect size for the Word Window Punch.  This would be a great card for any occasion, just change out the sentiment!

Now it's your turn to be creative!  Grab your stamps and paper and join the challenge with me!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

MJ said...

This is just stunning, love the bow the color of the ribbon was a perfect choice. Awesome job as always, thanks so much.