Monday, July 28, 2014

Dear Heart for TSSC325

I'm back with more today!  This time I am sharing a card made with Dear Heart and Moonlight Designer Series Paper Stack for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge.  First, let's look at the sketch.

I think Dear Heart is just the cutest set ever and I wanted to make it work for this sketch.  I moved my focal point over a little, but I love the way this card turned out!

I love the little scuba boy and this design of Moonlight paper is just perfect as the waves!  I used the stars decorative mask to make the first design element, I just did tone on tone with Soft Sky.  I added the designer series paper next, it's cut 3 1/4" x 4 1/2".

For the boy, I stamped him on Whisper White using Memento Ink.  I colored him with blendabilites.  I used Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana, and Skin tones.  I also used the Color Lifter, especially on the goggles to tone down the blue.  I used the Circle Framelits to die cut the boy and add him to the card with dimensionals.
Next, is the sentiment.  I stamped "love you" from Sweetie Pie and "Sweet Boy" from Dear Heart on Pumpkin Pie cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black.  I die cut them with the Bitty Banner Framelits and tucked them in under the circle with glue dots.

I initially stopped there, but then decided the little fish would be super cut swimming in the background.  SO..I stamped three with Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities.  I hand cut them out and added them to the background.


Now it's your turn to be creative!  Grab your stamps and paper and join the challenge with me!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Patricia Roth said...

Super cute card!

MJ said...

Tee hee, so cute! Love the fish--what a great touch! Brilliantly done. Thanks so much for being on my TSSC team and all the great samples.