Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Floral Sympathy

Today I have a floral card to share for the sketch this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  First, let me show you the sketch.


I went with a soft and pretty sympathy card.  It fit well with today's sketch.

I sat down with the All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack and picked out a paper that I wanted.  The floral pattern with blues, yellows and greens was my favorite.   I love these soft colors for a sympathy card, so pretty.  The hostess set Bloom with Hope was perfect for this design, it's beautiful and soft as well.

Supplies:

Stamps:  Bloom with Hope

Paper:  Lost Lagoon, Pistachio Pudding, So Saffron, All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack

Ink:  Lost Lagoon, So Saffron

Accessories:  Floral Framelits, Circle Framelits, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Soft Sky Seam Binding

I hope you will join the challenge with me!  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: