Monday, July 7, 2014

Hello Love for TSSC322

It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!  Mary Jo always comes up with amazing sketches and today is no different, take a look.

I had to think a moment on this one, and ended up using my favorite Monday Lunchtime Sketch stamp set.....Hello Love.

I just LOVE this cute little hostess set!  I wanted to do something unexpected for the sketch and I feel like this card is it!  The three squares on the sketch became my sunshine, word bubble and birdie!

The card base is Crumb Cake with Moonlight Designer Series paper in layers according to the sketch.


The center layer is Whisper White with clouds sponged on using the cloud word bubble die cut.  I stamped a cloud and cut it out with paper snips.  I added it with a dimensional just above the clouds.  Next the birdie was paper pieced with a small bit of yellow from a floral paper in All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack.  The little birdie has a word bubble for the sentiment which is popped up with a dimensional.

I added paper piercing freehand around the edges of the designer paper to form a circle.  This last details completes the card!  I had a lot of fun with today's sketch, so fun to stretch my creativity!

Now it's your turn to be creative!  Grab your stamps and paper and join the challenge with me!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!




Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

MJ said...

Brilliant! I absolutely love this card. Such a great take on the sketch--you rocked it! Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!