Monday, July 14, 2014

Something to Say

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a wonderful weekend as I did.  I have a soft and pretty floral card to share with you today.  I made it for the sketch challenge this week at the Creative Challenge Club.  First, here is a look at the sketch.

I've done a ton of birthday cards lately, so I switched things up and made a Thank you card.

The All Abloom Designer Series Paper Stack was my inspiration, I just love the beautiful floral patterns.  Most of the card is punches or the Big Shot, I only stamped the sentiment.  I like this type of card, it's fast to make and easy to switch up the colors or sentiment.

Now it's your turn!  Get out your stampin' supplies and make a card with us!  Just go to Creative Challenge Club for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team. 

Thanks for visiting!  Happy stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE your take on this sketch, Nicole! These colors work so well together. Just had to pin this one for reference!