Monday, July 14, 2014

Sunny Monday

It's Monday and time for the new sketch challenge from Mary Jo at Technostamper.  Here's a look at today's sketch.
I knew right away what I wanted my card to look like.  Ray of Sunshine immediately came to mind, the sun is perfect for the focal point.

Isn't this just perfect!  The happy sun in the center and shiny sequins on each side.  The best part about this card is that it was fast!  I had a busy weekend working outside, so I made this card pretty last minute...it happens sometimes!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Ray of Sunshine
Paper:  Hello Honey, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Sheets
Ink:  Baked Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Banner Punch, In Color Sequin Assortment, Mini Glue Dots, Dimensionals

Now it's your turn to be creative!  Grab your stamps and paper and join the challenge with me!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.



Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Lisa Kmiec said...

Great card! I love how you used the banner punch to make the rays of the sun!

MJ said...

Awesome job! I love the sun and the sequins. Fabulous job! Brilliant idea for the sketch. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!