Monday, July 28, 2014

Watercolor for CCC06

Happy Monday!  I have a card to share today for the color challenge this week at the Creative Challenge Club Blog.  Here's the colors we are working with.

I have been seeing lots of beautiful watercolor cards lately, so I decided to do one of my own.
I used the hostess set Bloom with Hope, it's just so beautiful!  I tried this a few ways before going with the one you see.  I ended up doing black embossing for the sentiment and flowers.  I embossed both on watercolor paper before adding any color.  For the color, I used my aqua painter and ink pads.
I did the flowers with Crushed Curry and the background is Bermuda Bay.
It was fun going out of my usual style to try something else, I hope you will do the same!  Join our color challenge and try out something new on your card.  Just go to the Creative Challenge Club Blog for all the details and to see more fabulous card samples!

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: