Monday, August 18, 2014

Bloom with Hope for CCC09

Happy Monday!  I have a beautiful floral card to share today for the sketch challenge from the Creative Challenge Club Blog.  

Isn't this designer paper gorgeous!  When I looked at the sketch I knew simple was the way to go.  Here's the sketch Wendy has for us.

I based my card design on the All Abloom paper.  I wanted the paper to stand out and this design does just that.  Since the paper is on the bolder side, I went with simple for the flower.

 The largest bloom was stamped tone on tone in Lost Lagoon.  If you haven't gotten this color yet, you MUST!  It's such a beautiful color of blue.  To complete the design, I added in a strip of Daffodil Delight cardstock and Blue Lagoon 3/8" Stitched Stripe Ribbon.

All in all , I am loving the colors and design of this week's Creative Challenge Club card!  I hope you will join the challenge with me and create a card of your own.  Just visit the Creative Challenge Club Blog for more details and designs from the rest of the team.

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: