Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Calling All Heroes!

I have a fun birthday card to share today for the challenge this week at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  First, let's look at the sketch.

I needed a birthday card for a little boy this week so I used Calling All Heroes for my card.

This card came about from left overs on my desk from my last Calling All Heroes card.  I had the cityscape already stamped, I simply die cut an oval for my design.  I used strips of left over Bright Designer Series Paper to make the background, I think it makes the focal point in black stand out.

The birthday greeting is stamped and hand cut then added with dimensionals.  I added a lightning bolt so take up a little bit of the white space and add a little more color!

Now it's your turn!  I hope you will join the challenge with me!  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.



Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: