Monday, August 25, 2014

Spooky Eyes for CCC10

I've got lots to share with you today!  First up is the card I made for the sketch challenge this week from the Creative Challenge Club Blog.  Here's the sketch we are working with this week.

Since I am totally loving the new Halloween products, I made another card with Freaky Friends and Ghoulish Greetings.

I had such a great time with this card!  It's one that just made itself as I went along.  The sentiment fit into a word bubble perfectly so I made it the focal point.  My favorite part is the spooky eyes in the background, they are simply stamped with Craft White ink.  Motley Monsters Designer Paper adds color and fits into the design elements of the sketch.

 I hope my card inspires you to create your own and join the challenge with me!  Just visit the Creative Challenge Club Blog for more details and designs from the rest of the team.


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

The floating eyes just make your card...and love the ghosts floating below the main section...great idea!