Monday, August 11, 2014

You're Fabulous!

It's Monday and time for the new Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!  Mary Jo has an awesome clean and simple sketch for us this week, take a look.

I wanted to make a card for Patty Bennett, my upline, and this sketch was the perfect inspiration!  I used a little sparkle to and some fun polka dots to tell her how fabulous she is!

How fun is this?!  Clean, simple and of course FABULOUS!  Strawberry Slush is the card stock and ink used.  The star is Silver Glimmer paper die cut with a star framelit to add the bling and looks amazing with Strawberry Slush.

I wanted the sentiment to stand out from the glimmer paper, so embossing was the way to go.  "Your Fabulous" is embossed with white on a Strawberry Slush banner and added with glue dots.  And that's it!  No sequins or extra little bits this time, just pure clean and simple.

Now it's your turn to be creative!  Grab your stamps and paper and join the challenge with me!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great cards from the Design Team.



Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

MJ said...

I bet Patty loved your card, I sure do! I really love those dots and the sparkle. Awesome job on the sketch--as always. Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!