Monday, September 1, 2014

Celebrate Fall!

I hope you are all enjoying Labor Day weekend!  I have a fall card to share with you today for the color challenge this week from the Creative Challenge Club Blog.  First, let me show you the colors.

I put together a quick card that uses stamps that are not meant specifically for fall.  I used new stamps from the main catalog.

I made a card base from Island Indigo and added a layer of Crushed Curry.  On Whisper White I stamped Pumpkin Pie polka dots using Dotty Angles.  The dots remind me of falling leaves and fits perfectly into my idea!  Next is the sentiment stamped with Island Indigo.  I only used "celebrate" so I could add "fall" with the Alphabet Rotary Stamp.  Last little embellishment was a leaf from the Autumn Wooden Elements in the Holiday catalog.

A quick and easy card for fall! Love it!  I hope you will take a few moments to stamp this week and join the color challenge with me!  Just stop over at the Creative Challenge Club Blog for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team!

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: