Friday, September 12, 2014

Get Your Santa On!

We are coming to the end of Week 2 for the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection and today my card set featuring Get Your Santa On went live! 


The set is exclusive to subscribers, but I do have another card I made to share with you today.  To find out more about the collection, go to Create with Connie and Mary, it's not to late to subscribe and have access to all the amazing card sets!

Now, for my card featuring Santa from Get Your Santa On.

Isn't this too fun!  As you all know, I am all about shaker cards right now.  So of course I had to make one for Santa!  The set is so fun and easy to use since it's photopolymer and you can see exactly where you are stamping!

The shaker has the new Frosted Sequins and the small stars from the Confetti Star Punch.  For extra sparkle, I added Silver Glimmer stars around the outside of the shaker.  I love the star theme and Stampin' Up! has given us so many ways to use them....it's so easy to coordinate!

I hope you enjoyed today's card!  I really enjoyed putting a card set together, this is such a versatile stamp set!  For more, you can subscribe to the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection. All the details are at Create with Connie and Mary.

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



1 comment:

Connie Babbert said...

Super cute, Nicole!!! I love it. My club wants to do shaker cards since seeing yours! And your card set today on Holiday Card "Create"tions is adorable!