Monday, September 1, 2014

Lots of Freaky Friends!

The new Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection from Create with Connie and Mary has begun....I am so excited!  Normally my posts are on Friday, but my first card set is up today for this week!  Since I used Freaky Friends, I am doing a review of some of my favorite designs that I've made so far.

I love this fun shaker card!!  The post for this one includes a quick tutorial showing how I make my shakers from jewelry bags.  To see more click HERE.

I love this one too!  The fun banners and sparkly stars are two great elements to use with the spooky witch!  To see more about this card, click HERE.

I think this is a fun one with the spooky white eyes.  I had this card put together in a flash with simple stamping and Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper.  More details can be found HERE.

Another fun card with spooky eyes!  It also features Motley Monsters Designer Series Paper and Ghoulish Greetings.  The Star Framelits add a fun design element as well.  More details can be found HERE.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the review of Freaky Friends cards today!  I made an awesome set for the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection too!  To find out more about the collection and how to become a subscriber, please visit Create with Connie and Mary.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments: