Thursday, September 4, 2014

More Freaky Friends for CCM319

It's Thursday and time for the new challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  We have a fun sketch to work with this week, take a look.


Since I have been all about Freaky Friends for the last two weeks, I used it again for today's card.

This card really stands out!  The bold design from Motley Monsters can't be missed!  I wanted to use a design from the paper that you haven't seen much of and this one went perfect with the sentiment I used.  The witch is set on an oval die cut of Daffodil Delight.  She has a bat and silver stars around her.  The sentiment is simply stamped on Tangerine Tango and die cut with a Bitty Banner framelit.  This was a really fun and quick card!  And you may be noticing that the witch from this set is my favorite!

Now it's your turn!! Just go to Create with Connie and Mary for details about the challenge plus more great samples from the Design Team. There is also more information about the Holiday Card "Create"tions Collection that has begun.  You won't want to miss out on all the great cards we have for you!


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


6 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

I love the witch in this set, too...just bought it because of all the cute cards I've seen you do with it! Love the candy corn background on this one...nom nom! lol! Great job with the sketch this week!

Deb said...

Super cute! Love that dsp pattern! Such a fun Halloween card!

Add Ink and Stamp said...

Everything about your card says "halloween"! I love the little bat and stars that you added to your oval. Cute, cute!

Melissa Davies said...

I love the boldness of this card! No doubt this will make any one smile!

Margaret Raburn said...

Wow, Nicole, this is such a colorful and fun Halloween card! That DSP is great with the sentiment you chose! I'd say this "screams" Halloween! : )

Lisa Martz said...

Love the Halloween card you created! I think that witch is darling...and she looks even sweeter with the candy corn paper!