Monday, September 1, 2014

Truly Grateful for TSSC330

It's Monday and time for the new Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge!  I had a great time with this week's sketch, check out what Mary Jo has for us.

Isn't this a fun one!  I was in fall card making mode so I went with the same theme for this card challenge.

I used the new Color Me Autumn Designer Series Paper for inspiration.  The card base is Crushed Curry with a layer of the designer paper.  I took a piece of designer paper in Cajun Craze and embossed it with the Woodgrain embossing folder for texture.  The rest of the design comes from Truly Grateful.  I kept with the fall tones by using Soft Suede, Hello Honey and Early Espresso for my inks.

The last part of the card was the sentiment.  I used Cajun Craze ink to stamp "truly grateful" at the bottom.  To follow the sketch, I added in paper piercing around the sentiment.

Now it's your turn!  Join the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge too!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details and more great samples from the Design Team.

Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper


Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping! 


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

MJ said...

What a great fall card. Love fall colors and these are so inviting. Beautifully done. Thanks so much for all the wonderful cards each week for my sketch challenges.