Sunday, October 5, 2014

Cheerful Tags Treat Box

I've been using Cheerful Tags quite a bit lately and thought a treat box would be a fun project to create.  So, I pulled out one of the Tiny Treat Boxes and my Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack.

I decided to alter the box a little to make a treat that is more open.  The lid stands up as the back of the box and the two side flaps were removed.  Designer paper covers the inside along the back and all of the outside.

The candies that go inside are also embellished with designer paper.  I used the 1 3/8" circle punch and added a piece on the top and bottom of each candy.  Once they went into the bag, I added a ribbon that I customized for this treat box.  The 5/8" Organza Ribbon from the main catalog can easily be colored to suit any project.  All I did was use a Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities Marker to color the center portion of the ribbon....easy peasy!!


Once the treat was done, I added a greeting and a couple of gold shimmer stars.  The sentiment is from Cheerful Tags (love this set!) and is very simple since the paper is patterned.  I stamped "Holiday Cheer" on Whisper White with Cherry Cobbler ink and die cut it.  I used a nice small decorative shape from the Circle Flip Card Thinlet.

The Tiny Treat Boxes are great for all sorts of projects.  This is just one of many possibilities!  I hope you will give them a try!!

On another note, I want to tell you about the new Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014.  I am thrilled to be on the Design Team and looking forward to sharing with you.



Create with Connie and Mary
Holiday Collection 2014

Early Bird Special
Only $24.95 US

save $5 off the
regular $29.95 price

• Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!

• FREE Preview Week begins October 5-11 to see what we are all about.
• Holiday Collection 2014
runs October 11 - November 8
• Features Christmas/Winter Holiday Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Holiday website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!

Be sure to check back every day at the Create with Connie and Mary. During preview week there will be FREE Tutorials and BLOG CANDY plus lots of great card samples.

Thanks so much for visiting! Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this! I'm in the UK, would you mind if I case? Many thanks, Tracy x