Friday, October 17, 2014

Cheerful Tags

Welcome!  It's Friday (already!) and today my first project posted for the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection.  I used Cheerful Tags and Trim the Tree Tag a Bag Kit for my tutorial.  It's not too late to subscribe and join us!  Just visit Create with Connie and Mary for all the details!

 I made a set of four tags to show you today using the same items, the Trim the Tree Tag a Bag Kit and Cheerful Tags.


The Trim the Tree Tag a Bag Kit is SO fun to work with, these tags came together with ease!  For this set, I used the banner shaped tags in four different designs.  Here's a close up of each.




I changed the colors and ribbons up a little with each so there was a lot of variety.  Each tag has a different ribbon and little extras to make them unique.  The first tag has a custom colored ribbon.  I need a green ribbon but didn't have the right one, so I used the white organza and Old Olive blendabilities marker to make one!

I hope you feel inspired to make your own Christmas tags!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: