Sunday, October 26, 2014

Festival of Trees Gift Tags

Today I have some Christmas gift tags to share using Festival of Trees.  I made two different types of tags, one shaker and one with stars punched out.

First was the shaker tag with a punch out of the tree.

The tag is made up of two layers of cardstock.  The top layer is the specialty paper Under the Tree.  It's a beautiful heavy weight paper with designs on both sides like the lighter weight designer paper.  The paper is die cut with a circle framelit and the top layer punched with the Tree Punch.  I used window sheet and dimensionals to make the shaker portion then just add in a few stars and sequins.

Next, I tried another style of gift tag using the Confetti Star Punch.

This tag also uses two circles of cardstock.  But this time they are adhered together and the bottom layer shows through the stars punched on top.  The tree added to the top was actually a left over from another project.  I always keep any extra punches or pieces in a little container, you never know when they will be useful later!  The last touch was the new gold glitz on the tree for sparkle.

This tag also used leftovers, the stars and cardinal were already made.  I simply punched a tree from Trim the Tree Designer Paper and added the embellishments.

A big thanks to Patty Bennett for the inspiration!  She challenged us (her downline) this week to make something besides a card with Festival of Trees.   I hope you enjoyed the results and make some tags of your own!

Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: