Saturday, October 11, 2014

Festival of Trees Treat Box

Welcome back!  Today is the final day of preview week for the Holiday Collection and I have a treat to share with you.  Before I do, I want to share the link for today's FREE TUTORIAL and BLOG CANDY.  Just head over to Create with Connie and Mary for more details!!

Now on to today's treat.  I really love the Tiny Treat Boxes so I made another one to share.

These are just so stinkin' cute and so quick to make, I know I will be doing more!  The back of the box has paper from Trim the Tree designer paper stack.  Instead of putting paper around the outside of the box like the last one, I stamped instead.  I wanted a snowy feel and the beautiful snowflake from Cheerful Tags was perfect for the job.  I stamped all around the outside with White Craft ink then set it aside to dry while I worked on the rest.

The treat inside the box is the same as the previous one.  I used the 1 3/8" circle punch and Trim the Tree designer paper to embellish the mints.  They are stacked in a cello bag and tied off with ribbon.  The ribbon is 5/8" white organza colored with a Cherry Cobbler blendabilities marker.

The front on the box is done very simply with a tree from Festival of Trees and a sentiment.  The tree is Garden Green on Whisper White.  To make the sentiment stand out just a little , I used Sahara Sand cardstock and stamped the sentiment from Good Greetings in Cherry Cobbler.  And of course there has to be stars on this little guy.  A few gold glimmer stars brings a little extra sparkle to the treat.

I hope you enjoyed today's project!  The Tiny Treat Box is such a great value, with 25 in a package for only $6.95!!  You can makes loads of fun treats to give away for the holidays.

Thanks for visiting! Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Carol Parcell said...

Adorable little box! Thanks!

Kristie said...

This is so cute! Love the white snowflakes on kraft.