Sunday, October 12, 2014

Halloween Tiny Treat Box

If you haven't notice yet, I really like the new Tiny Treat Box from the Holiday Catalog.  I have yet another one to share today, decorated for Halloween.

The inspiration came from the return of the Late Night Stampers Challenge.  This month they have a Halloween challenge and anything goes!  I had treat boxes out on my desk from yesterday's post, so I went with it!

I kept this one as a regular box.  Each of the sides and the top are covered with my favorite pattern from the Motley Monsters Designer Paper.  The embellishments are simple, just a couple of bats from Freaky Friends plus a sentiment.

The contents are simple as well.  I did these mints the same as the other boxes, adding designer paper circles to the top and bottom.  This helps the candies sit neatly in the box.

I hope you enjoyed this version of the Tiny Treat Box!  I will be trying out more holiday ideas as we go along.

On another note, I want to give a big THANK YOU to all of you that left lovely comments on my post last Tuesday with  star shaker card.  I am in the process of doing a tutorial to hopefully post next week, so be sure to check back!  As for the BLOG CANDY WINNER, be sure to go to Create with Connie and Mary to see who won the FREE subscription.

Thanks for visiting today!  Happy stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: