Saturday, October 25, 2014

Holiday Collection Week 2 Blog Hop!

It's the end of week 2 (already!) of the Holiday Collection from Create with Connie and Mary and we have a BLOG HOP for you!  Each Design Team member has made a card with the set they used in week two, and I know you will want to make your way around to see them all.  The projects for the collection have been out of this world!  If you're not a subscriber, it's not too late to join in the fun.  You can find all the details on Create with Connie and Mary.

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/

You should be getting here from Melissa's blog, she always has amazing cards and projects to share.  My set for the week was Letterpress Winter paired with the Snowflake Flip Card thinlet Die.

This awesome set of die cuts is so fun to work with.  I am in the process of planning a Frozen birthday party for my daughter, so I went ahead and made her invitation a flip card.  She sat next to me and "directed" me with what she wanted.  Of course, the colors are very important...frosty cool colors make this card perfect for a December birthday.

Inside the frosty colors continue.  I stamped "you're invited" directly on the designer paper, love the way it looks.  The side flap in white has a place for all the details and a silver snowflake.

We are having a fairly small party, so I plan to make each card individualized.  The snowflake on the inside of the card will have the guest's name printed from the computer.  I like the idea of having a really personalized card to give out...it will get them excited for the party!

Here's the invite with the party favor I shared yesterday.  I love the two together, the All is Calm paper is just so beautiful!

Now, it's time to check out Debbie's beautiful creation.  She always has amazing ideas to share!

http://www.debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for hopping with us today!  Happy stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



2 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

I love the idea of personalizing the snowflake! Your invitation is SO pretty and perfect for a party! Great job with your Blog Hop card!

Cynthia Ferenz said...

Beautiful invitations! TFS!