Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Star Shaker Card Tutorial

Today as promised I have a tutorial for the star shaker card that I made last week.  You can see the original HERE.  This time I made a birthday card with Strawberry Slush and Silver Glimmer paper.

I have a PDF button at the bottom of this post if you'd like to print this out.














And that's it!  The most tedious part is placing the dimensionals along the sides of the star.  If you have any questions feel free to leave me a comment or e-mail me.  I hope that you will share your card if you make one!  Leave me a comment with a link, I'd love to see your creation!

Thanks for visiting! Happy stamping!
If you need supplies for your creation, simply click on an item below to shop...it's that simple!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

Donna said...

FAAAA-Bulous!!!!!!!!!!!
Pretty, pretty; loving those "glimmer stars" and the sequins of course. SUCH a Cute Card! Thanks for sharing Nicole!!! :)

Sandra W said...

Thank you so much for the great step-by-step tutorial. Can't wait to make and share with my stamping friends.

Chris Slogar said...

Love, love, LOVE this!! Thank you for sharing! I made the star, and I made a window onto an outdoor scene using square framelits. So fun!