Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Truly Grateful

I have a fall card to share today for the sketch challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  This month will be a fun one, there are lots of things happening, so be sure to check the blog for all the fun!  Now, let's look at the sketch before I reveal my card.


Right now my go to set for fall is Truly Grateful.
I used a design from Color Me Autumn for the background.  It's a bit busy, so I kept my focal point simple.

A Soft Suede oval was embossed with the Woodgrain embossing folder to add texture.  The sentiment was stamped with Mossy Meadow on Cajun Craze and die cut with the banner from the Circle Flip Card Thinlet.  A leaf from the Autumn Wooden Elements completes the card.  I sponged it with a Crushed Curry ink to add a little extra color.

This turned out to be a quick and easy fall card with very little stamping.  I hope that you will join me and make a card of your own.  Just pop over to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for more details and great samples from the Design Team.

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: