Monday, October 27, 2014

White Christmas for CCC19

Monday's here (already!) and as usual I have two cards to share.  This first post is for the Creative Challenge Club sketch.

In keeping with the Christmas cards I've been working on the last few weeks, I made a card with White Christmas for the challenge.

I just LOVE the sweet little polar bear in this set.   When I saw a bag of fake snow at the Dollar Tree, I bought it knowing I would make great shaker cards with this set.

The frosty All is Calm Designer Paper is so beautiful with the white snow in the shaker.  Kind of makes you feel cold looking at it!  Per usual I used window sheet and dimensionals to construct the shaker.  The cut out for the scene is one of the Chalk Talk framelits, it fit perfectly.


I added in a few other details to make the card extra special.  A couple of snowflakes with rhinestones on the shaker brighten up the focal point.  And of course I always add in stars and silver glimmer paper!

I hope you are feeling inspired to join the challenge with us!  Just go to the Creative Challenge Club for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Patty Bennett said...

I think I need to head to the dollar store for some fake snow!! tooo fun!