Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Grateful for You

Today instead of Christmas, I have a fall card to share for the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Here's a look at the sketch we have this week.

I pulled out my go to fall paper, Motley Monsters, and made this card with Merry Everything..

I kept the focal point simple.  The sentiment is stamped on Hello Honey with Crushed Curry.

A couple of Tangerine Tango leaves die cut from the Fun Fall Framelits are added to the outside of the oval.  A couple of orange sequins from the September My Paper Pumpkin kit scattered about add just a little sparkle but not too much.

I love quick and easy cards, and this was just that!!  Designer paper is such a wonderful way to brighten your cards and make lovely but fast cards.  I hope you will give the challenge a try and join me!  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: