Saturday, November 1, 2014

Holiday Collection Week 3 Blog Hop!

Welcome!!  It's the end of week 3 of the Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection and we have a great blog hop for you!  Each Design Team member has made a card with the set they used in week three, and I know you will want to make your way around to see them all.  The projects for the collection have been out of this world!  If you're not a subscriber, it's not too late to join in the fun.  You can find all the details on Create with Connie and Mary.


 http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/

You should be getting here from Melissa's blog, she always has amazing cards and projects to share.  My set for this week was Wondrous Wreath.  I absolutely LOVE this set!! So much versatility with the holidays and ways you can use it.  So, instead of making just one card for the blog hop today, I made a set of 4 gift cards.


The wreath fits just perfectly on the front of a 3" x 3" card.  I love to have these little cards on hand to tuck into gift bags.  Each card is unique, so let's take a closer look.


Card one is Cherry Cobbler with a piece of plaid designer paper from Trim the Tree.  The wreath and a simple gold foil "joy" make the card complete.  Each card has the same wreath made with Pistachio Pudding, Wild Wasabi and Cherry Cobbler.

Card two is Garden Green with a polka dot design from Trim the Tree paper stack.  I added the wreath and a Cherry Cobbler bow.  It seemed a bit plain, so I added a little bling.  I made ornaments from the small circles on the Cupcake Builder Punch.  The little bit of Gold Glimmer paper made the wreath complete.

Card three is also Garden Green cardstock with a bit of patterned paper from Trim the Tree.  This wreath is decorated with a Cherry Cobbler bow and a greeting.  I used "Merry Christmas" from Good Greetings and die cut it with the banner included in the Snowflake Flip Card Thinlet.

Card four is Cherry Cobbler with the plaid design again.  The wreath is embellished with a gold foil bow and rhinestone.  A banner with "celebrate" from Good Greetings is tucked into the center of the wreath.  I used the same banner from the Snowflake Flip card but cut the left side down to make it fit.

Each card has the same sentiment stamped inside on Whisper White.  I used the greeting from the Wondrous Wreath set, it was a perfect fit.

I hope my cards have given you the inspiration to make your own!  They are so fun to make, you can change them up in so many ways!!

Now, it's time to check out Debbie's beautiful creation.  She always has amazing ideas to share!


http://www.debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/
Thanks so much for hopping with us today!  Happy stamping!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


6 comments:

Sharon Roselli said...

Love all the different wreath designs. Great Gift tags for bags.

Sandi said...

I love these Nicole!!! This is my favorite Bundle from the Holiday Mini and so very easy to use. (You also used my favorite DSP -- awesome!)

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks for sharing your great Wonderous Wreath 3 x 3 cards. Very inspiring. I love all the different DSP designs on these cards. They inspire me to actually open the paper pack.

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

What a great way to show customers the versatility of this bundle. Great cards and great idea!

Jeannie said...

Beautiful little gift cards! I used this set in a class and everyone was amazed at how easy it was to use!! Love the cards!

Connie Babbert said...

Love the set of gift cards...great colors and patterns, too! So nice to add to a package or gift bag!