Monday, November 10, 2014

Holiday Home for TSSC340

As promised I have another card for you today.  This one is for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge from Technostamper.  Mary Jo has another fun sketch for us this week.

I have been itching to make a card with Holiday Home, so that's what I went with for today's card.

This set is just so versatile, I love that you can change it up for the seasons.  For this card, I went with fall using Motley Monsters Designer as my inspiration.

The card base is Sahara Sand for a muted background.  The woodgrain layers are also Sahara Sand stamped with Sahara Sand ink and the Hardwood background stamp.  A layer of leaves paper comes next as the back drop for the house.

The house was stamped with Memento Black Ink on Whisper White and colored with Crumb Cake and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities.  Once die cut with the matching framelit, the house was added to the card with dimensionals.  The simple sentiment was added below with Early Espress ink.


I really love how cute this card turned out, perfect to give to a new home owner this fall!  Now it's up to you!  I hope you are feeling inspired to make a card and join us!  Just go to Technostamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.


Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping! 

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love the way you colored the lights in the windows! So pretty. Great new home card, I love the little leaves. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!