Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Holiday Home for TST

Happy Tuesday!  Today I have a cheerful Holiday Home card to share for the sketch challenge this week from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.


I wasn't too sure about what to use for this sketch, so I looked through my stamps and decided to use Holiday Home and make two houses.

I think this card looks so warm and inviting, don't you??  The beautiful Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack has such gorgeous designs.  The red plaid just made this card perfect!

Both houses were colored with blendabilities and die cut to add over the layer of Silver glimmer paper acting as snow.

Santa and his sleigh ride above the houses with the sentiment stamped in Cherry Cobbler below.  I didn't add any extra bling, I felt the card was perfect just sweet and simple as you see it.

Designer paper is such a wonderful way to bring life to your cards.  The Trim the Tree Designer Paper Stack has been so wonderful to work with!!  Now it's your turn!  I hope you will give the challenge a try and join me!  Just go to Try Stampin' on Tuesday for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.


Thanks for visiting!  Happy Stamping! 


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

MJ said...

Wow, tough sketch this week! Nicely done!

Donna said...

All of your work is just SO AMAZING; I love it all! TYFS! :)