Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Holiday Home for TST

I have holiday card to share today for the sketch challenge from Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Here's a quick look at the sketch for this week.

 
I am still in holiday card mode so I pulled out Holiday Home and my heat gun to make this fun sparkly card.

I just LOVE the houses from this set!!  And they worked out perfectly with this weeks sketch, a smaller house in between two taller.  I added in Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper for snow and stars in the sky.  The houses are all heat embossed in white and die cut so the card came together quickly.

So...now it's your turn!  If you are still needing to make holiday cards like me, why not make one using this week's sketch!  You can find all the details plus more great samples at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Thanks so much for visiting!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Gorgeous, very Victorian looking!

barb hendrickson said...

Nicole, I love your take on the TSOT sketch. Such a lovely card.