Monday, January 12, 2015

A Valentine for TSSC349

Welcome!  It's Monday, so time for a card for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge from Techno Stamper.  Here's a look at the fun sketch from Mary Jo this week.

I am into Valentines right now, so I made a fun black and red one.


This card is a combination of punching, die cutting and a little stamping.  I started out with a Basic Black card base to which I added a layer of Real Red.  Next, I stamped a doodle scallop edge from Boutique Borders with Memento Black on the bottom of a piece of Typeset Specialty Designer Paper.  I cut along the scallops to make a fun border.

Next, I punched a row of hearts using the Heart Border punch and added that above the scallops.  A small rhinestone went into the  enter of each heart to add a little sparkle.  Red Glimmer "xoxo" die cut from the Circle Thinlet Flip Card set is the simple sentiment added above the border.  A couple random rhinestones around the top of the card finished off the design.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and join us in the challenge!  Just go to Techno Stamper for all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team.

Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

WONDERFUL Nicole...great colors, textures and sparkle!

MJ said...

Love that scallop edge. I forget about it all the time, it is so darn cute too. Looks great with these colors. Awesome card, as always. Thanks so much for being a part of the TSSC team!