Friday, January 23, 2015

Big Day!

Today IS a big day, my first project for the Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015 went live this morning!


I am so excited to be on the Design Team again, I really love creating projects for the collections.  Since my first project is all about Sale-a-bratin products, I used one of the sets I featured on this card set.


This FREE set is soooooo much fun!!!  You can do all sorts of cards, including these quick little 3" x 3" ones.  I kept all of them simple, doing two of each style.  One set is in Bermuda Bay and the other in Calypso Coral.

I love the simplicity of these cards, they are easy to make in lots of colors.

The first card is a simple monochromatic with the celebrate sentiment.  The second has a birthday greeting and cake colored with blendabilities.  The best part is how quick they come together.  Now I have some great little cards ready to go!

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you enjoyed today's card set!  Don't forget to go to Create with Connie and Mary to find out more about the Spring Collection 2015!

Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin






2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

These are great cards...I have this set and just used the eat cake and add ice cream stamps....for a guy so no color, but let me say that there is a motorcycle on the front! Will be using this more often and will color with our Blendabilities! Thank you for the fun inspiration!

Lisa & Lisa said...

Those are so pretty. Thank you for sharing. I cannot wait to CASE those myself.