Sunday, January 18, 2015

Cheerful Critter Valentine

Welcome back!!  Today I have a quick card share, it's a Valentine version of my critter shaker from Friday.

Is this little bunny cute or what?!  I just can't get enough of these cute little guys.  What's even better is the ability to add whatever sentiment that you want in the banner.  I can see all sorts of fun cards from birthdays to thank yous and more!

As with the other shaker, I used the On film framelits to create my shaker then added the bunny to the front of the window sheet.  The paper for this card is from Sweet Taffy in the main catalog and the hearts in the background are from Something to Say.  The heart confetti was made with the Hearts Border Punch and I glued a couple in place with this card just like the first.

Thanks for stopping by today!! I hope you enjoyed another critter shaker.  If you missed the first one, you can see it HERE.

Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



4 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

I love this one even more Nicole! I just got that stamp set, gonna get it out and use it.

Unknown said...

Love your card....great job

Eileen said...

Love it, the colors are great!!!thanks for sharing!!!!

Mary Davidson said...

This is such a darling adorable card, Nicole. I love it. Thanks for the inspiration!