Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Cheerful Critters Birthday

Welcome back!  Today I have a card to share for the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.  Let's take a look at the sketch for this week.


Cheerful Critters came to mind immediately when I saw this sketch.  I paired it with the new Sale-a-bration designer paper Best Year Ever.

I went with a birthday theme and gave each critter a fun greeting.  This was such an easy card to stamp, I simply set all the critters on the paper where I wanted them then put the block over them for perfect placement!  That's one of the reason's I just LOVE photopoymer stamps!

The critters were all colored with blendabilities, their shirts are all different shades of Coastal Cabana.  I layered them on a piece of Best Year Ever Designer paper.  The finishing touch on the card was a piece of Coastal Cabana ribbon from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.  The ribbon is so gorgeous, it's a soft cotton and the color is fabulous!

I hope you enjoyed today's Critter card! I have lots more to come, I can't get enough of these cute little guys.  I hope you will join the challenge with me!!  You can find all the details and more great samples at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.

Thanks for visiting!! Happy Stamping!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin





No comments: