Monday, January 5, 2015

Floral Birthday for TSSC348

It's Monday and time for the Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge from Techno Stamper.  As usual Mary Jo has a wonderful sketch for us to work with.

Looking at this sketch, I figured some type of Designer Series paper would be the way to go for the stripes.  I looked through my stash and went with a floral design from the All Abloom Designer Paper Pack.

I love the simplicity of this card.  A few strips of floral paper, a sentiment and a couple of punched flowers make this a quick one to put together.  The sentiment from Fabulous Four is heat embossed in white on Daffodil Delight card stock to contrast the Strawberry Slush card base.


I have to say, I love the way Designer papers make card designing so easy!  I hope you are feeling inspired to join the challenge this week and make a card.  You can find all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team at Techno Stamper.

Mary Jo Price- Williams:  Technostamper 
Sue Root:  Stampin' With Sue2
Robbie Rubula: InkedX2 
Eileen LeFevre: Eileen's Stampin' Fever Blog 
Tanya Bell: Stamping T! 
Carolyn Bennett: Carolyn's Paper Fantasies 
Jonia Smith: Stampin for Me 
Mary Brown: Stamper Camper

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Stamping!

Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

Love your card, a wonderful way to use up floral DSP...wonderful sketch. Love the flowers on the c/s pottion....definite case possibilities....TFS!

MJ said...

Those flowers and colors really make me smile. So bright and cheery! Love it. Thanks so much for being on the TSSC team!