Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lotus Blossom for CCMC338

It's Thursday and time for a new challenge from Create with Connie and Mary.  This week is a bright and fun color challenge.


I've been creating cards and projects from the Occasions catalog and thought I'd change it up and use a new Sale-a-bration set today.

Isn't this flower beautiful!!  It's from a gorgeous Sale-a-bration set called Lotus Blossom.  I kept the card pretty simple so the Bermuda Bay lotus blossom really stood out.  I used a couple other Sale-a-bration items as well.  The splotched paper is from the Best Year Ever Designer Paper.  There are lots of beautiful designs in the pack, this one fit my color scheme so well!  The subtle polka dots stamped in the background came from the Best Day Ever stamp set and the ribbon is from the Best Year Ever Accessory Pack.  As you can see, they all coordinated beautifully on this card!!

I hope I've inspired you to stamp!  Why not join the challenge this week?  You can find all the details plus more great samples from the Design Team at Create with Connie and Mary.  While you are there be sure to check out all the great samples and FREE TUTORIALS that we are sharing during Preview Week for the Spring Collection 2015.  Now is the time to subscribe, I hope you'll join us!

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/

Thanks for visiting!! Happy Stamping!!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



7 comments:

Add Ink and Stamp said...

That lotus blossom really does pop against the coral background and it is beautiful in bermuda bay. Love your layout too!

Lisa Martz said...

This is such a lovely sample using the lotus blossom. I just got this set and am going to spend some time working with it to perfect it...I heard it isn't as easy as it looks! I would love any tips you have!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great way to show off the SAB products and the use of our challenge colors!

Deb said...

Beautiful card! Love that stamp! And I love the simple elegance of your card!

Margaret Raburn said...

I love how you used the colors in the background to really make the Bermuda Bay blossom stand out! Such a lovely card and a sweet Thank You!

Connie Babbert said...

Love that icy blue against the rich corals...so pretty! Great job with the color challenge this week!

Melissa Davies said...

Your card is so bold and beautiful! I love that you kept it simple to showcase that gorgeous flower!