Monday, January 12, 2015

Preview Week Day 2!

Welcome to Day 2 of Preview Week for the Spring Collection from Create with Connie and Mary.  All week long the Design Team is sharing fun samples plus BLOG CANDY and FREE TUTORIALS!!  Stop by Create with Connie and Mary to find out more about the tutorial and the collection.

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/create-with-connie-and-mary/2015/01/pr.html

I have a fun project to share with you today.  It features the cute new set Cheerful Critters. 

I don't know about you, but I love Conversation Hearts.  I found a set of 5 mini boxes in a pack at the grocery store and immediately thought of Cheerful Critters to decorate it.

I kept it simple but sweet.  Only the front of the box is covered with Designer paper.  I used the polka dot design from Sweet Taffy.  A bit of Rich Razzleberry ribbon was tied around the box before I added the cute little bear.  To get the sentiment I wanted, I used a Melon Mambo marker to color "I like you" from the stamp "I like your face".  I also added an exclamation point with the fine tip of my marker.  I think this is so sweet and would be a lovely Valentine to give out.

 I hope you enjoyed today's fun little project.  These little guys are quick to make and fun to give out!!

Thanks for visiting today.  Be sure to stop by all week for more details about BLOG CANDY and previews for the Spring Collection 2015 from Create with Connie and Mary.

Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Carol Carriveau said...

Oh Nicole, love your idea...love and have this stamp set and love Conversation Hearts, always a fabulous combination! What a great idea!