Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Preview Week Day 3!

Welcome back!  We are on day 3 of Preview Week for the Spring Collection 2015 from Create with Connie and Mary.  I absolutely LOVE the new catalog and have a really fun project to share today.

The new Mini Treat Bag Thinlet Die is a must have for so many reasons.  Here's a great example of a quick little gift that can be put together in s short amount of time.

I made this bag quickly with just a few supplies.  The bag is made with the new Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper.  This paper is to die for!! I love all the beautiful patterns.   It took me a minute to choose a design for my bag, I couldn't decide!

To make the bag, you need (1) piece of 6 x 6 paper and (1) piece of 3 x 6.  Simply run them through with the bag thinlet and adhere with Fast Fuse tape.  I only added a couple of embellishments to the front, the paper is bold and doesn't need much added.  I grabbed a doily, folded it in half and stamped a sentiment from Painted Petals with Rich Razzleberry.  I added a bit of Razzleberry cotton ribbon to the bag and the lavender and my gift was ready to go!

There are sooooo many possibilities for this thinlet set, I can't wait to try out  more ideas!  And speaking of ideas, would you like to have 4 week of tutorials to make projects and cards using the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration Catalog??  The Spring Collection 2015 from Create with Connie and Mary is just what you need!  This week is preview week so there are FREE TUTORIALS and BLOG CANDY up for grabs.  Stop by to see Melissa's gorgeous card and find out more about BLOG CANDY and how to subscribe to the collection.

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/create-with-connie-and-mary/2015/01/mee.html


Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I have lots more in store for you this week so be sure to come back each day!!

Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


5 comments:

Cindee Wilkinson said...

LOVE it Nicole! Such a great idea.

Carol Carriveau said...

Fabulous and I so agree with Cindee!

MaryAnn Kasper said...

Love it, Nicole! So sweet!

Nikki Spencer said...

Love this idea Nicole...Super cute!

Sue Erickson said...

What a beautiful bag!