Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Preview Week Day 4!

Welcome back!!  It's Day 4 of Preview Week for the Spring Collection 2015 from Create with Connie and Mary.  I have a really fun card to share, but first I want to tell you about the BLOG CANDY!  Debbie Henderson has a beautiful card sample and is offering BLOG CANDY today. Be sure to stop by Create with Connie and Mary to find out more information!!

Now, on to my card.  One of the first sets that got my attention in the new Occasions Catalog was the super cute set Wood You Be Mine?.   I just LOVE it!!

Now is this a great masculine Valentine or what?!  I think that's one of the reasons I was drawn to this set, masculine Valentine's are hard to do!


I kept the card clean and simple and I love the results!  The card base is Early Espresso with a layer of the new Adventure Bound Designer Series Paper Pack (a must have!).  To that I added a Crumb Cake Starburst die cut with the sentiment.  I stamped the saw and colored it with blendabilities before cutting it out by hand.  Once it was added to the card, a couple of hearts finished the job.  The Heart Border Punch heart fit perfectly in the sentiment and looks so cute!  The other two hearts are from the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack.  I popped them up with a small piece of dimensional to make them stand out more.

I hope you have enjoyed today's card as much as I have!!  The Occasions Catalog has so many great products, this is just the tip of the iceburg!!! I hope you'll come back tomorrow for another new idea, I'll be showing a set from the Sale-a-bration Catalog!

Thanks for visiting!! Happy Stamping!



Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Nicole! I love this! I have been pondering just WHAT to do with set. it can't get any better. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration.

Carol Carriveau said...

Really wonderful, Nicole!