Saturday, January 24, 2015

Spring Collection Week One Blog Hop!

Wow!! Hard to believe week one of the Spring Collection 2015 from Create with Connie and Mary is coming to an end.  I have really enjoyed all of the Sale-a-bration projects that were featured.  We have a fun blog hop today to share cards made with products we used all week.

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/

You should be arriving from Melissa's fabulous blog, I just love all of her cards!!  My card features Best Year Ever, one of the sets that I used for my project.

I love how cute this card turned out!  It's not hard to come up with ideas when there are so many fabulous Sale-a-bration products to work with.  The Best Year Ever Designer Series Paper has a beautiful group of colors that are truly inspiring!

The card base is Coastal Cabana with a fun tulip style paper design.  The sentiment is two layers, the bottom was cut with a circle framelit and the sentiment is cut with a starburst framelit.

The inside also has designer paper, I love this bohek inspired design.  I stamped a sentiment on the right side and a few flowers along the bottom center.  The sentiment on the circle is from the Circle Flip Card Thinlet set.  I cut four layers in Coastal Cabana and stacked them using a glue pen for adhesive.  This gives the sentiment a bit of dimension and makes it pop a little.  Lastly, I added a few In Color sequins, I can't have a card without any sparkle!

I hope you have enjoyed my card today!! There are lots more to see on the hop!! Debbie Henderson is your next stop, you will love what she's made!

http://debbiesdesignsblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/occasions-collection-week-1-blog-hop.html

Thanks so much for visiting!!  Make sure you hop all the way through and stop at Create with Connie and Mary to check out more information about the Spring Collection 2015.  We may be starting week 2, but you can still subscribe and join us, there are many more amazing projects to come!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin




3 comments:

Carol Carriveau said...

It is wonderful Nicole, bright, pretty and fun! Not sure I am ready for Spring yet, here in CA we are having a sort of a Spring-like warm weekend! Sorry for the areas that are having snow and ice, be glad you are not in yet another drought area!

Hetty said...

Great card, nicole. This is such a wonderful set,with great papers. Love how you made this into a pop upcard.

Penny Hanuszak said...


Nicole what a fun and cheeful card this is! I like the way you've added all the elements. TFS.