Friday, February 6, 2015

Guy Greetings

I have a fun little set of 3 x 3 cards made with the new set Guy Greetings to share today.  I've had this set out for the last week and a half and I must say I've really enjoyed stamping with it!  I made an exclusive card set for the Spring Collection 2015 that I am really pleased with!  Creating masculine cards can be intimidating but not with this set...it came easy.  If you aren't a subscriber yet, you can find all the details about the collection at Create with Connie and Mary.


Now, on to the super fun set of 3 x 3 cards that I have for you today.  I have been doing lots of these little guys lately, they are so quick and easy to make!  For this set, I paired Guy Greetings with Typeset Designer Paper and kept it simple.

Yep, I said simple!  It's just Basic Black and Very Vanilla.  Guy Greetings has a vintage feel, so it's perfect with these colors and the Typeset Designer Paper.  I've done close ups of each card so you can see more detail.

Card 1 was just meant to be.  The map design goes PERFECT with the anchor and sentiment.  The sentiment is stamped directly on the DSP.  The anchor was stamped on Very Vanilla and fussy cut then popped up on the card.

Card 2 is super simple, everything is stamped directly on the DSP, that's it!

Card 3 is my favorite!  I love the Mustache framelit, so I had to pair it with this set.  The sentiment is die cut with a Word Bubble Framelit and popped up with dimensionals.  The mustache is popped up as well.
And lastly, Card 4 is too fun with the muscle man stamped on Very Vanilla and fussy cut.  I stamped the sentiment directly on the paper then added the man with dimensionals.

Now, what do you think??  Can you tell I had a blast with these cards?  Perfect to have on hand for a little thank you or birthday gift.  I kept the insides blank so they can be used as needed.

Well, thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope this 3 x 3 set inspires you to make lots of cards!!  Be sure to stop back tomorrow for a fun blog hop with the Design Team for the Spring Collection 2015.

Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


1 comment:

Rose Ann Marr said...

Thanks for sharing the "Guy" cards, not being crazy about this set, seeing some possibilities makes it a bit more appealing to add to my shelf. I enjoy your posts and your creativity.