Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A Basket Bouquet

Hi Stampers!  I have more flowers for you today!  I had some baskets in my craft room that have been patiently waiting to be embellished for at least 5 or 6 years now.  The flowers from the Bouquet die are PERFECT for decorating these, so I made a video to show you how I made a couple of the flowers.  First, let me show you the baskets.

These would be a great gift for Easter or Mother's Day.  The flap opens so you can put goodies inside.  I first made the basket with Pool Party and Crisp Cantaloupe, I just love that color combination!

For the video, I used Wisteria Wonder and Blushing Bride for my flowers.

I added in stamping with these flowers as well using the coordinating set Build a Bouquet.  I have all of the details for you in the video below.  I also have measurements for you for each flower listed below the video.




Measurements for die cutting the flowers:
Large Flower:
(5) Large flower petals: 1 3/4" x 2 3/4" (Wisteria Wonder)
(4) Small flower petals: 1 1/2" x 2" (Wisteria Wonder)
(5) Stamen 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" (Elegant Eggplant)

Five Petal Flower:
(12) 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" (Blushing Bride) 3 for each flower for 4 flowers

Leaves:
(4) Large tear shaped leaf 1 1/4" x 2 1/4" (Pear Pizzaz)

The Designer Series paper is 1 11/16" x 9 1/2" and I used 2 strips to cover the trim on the basket.  The first basket used Best Year Ever DSP, a Crisp Cantaloupe design and the second used Something Borrowed DSP.


I hope you enjoyed these baskets and flowers today!! Thanks so much for visiting!! Happy Stamping!


Print Friendly and PDF

Follow my blog with Bloglovin



No comments: